- Store Information and Pictures for Rolling Stock, Passenger Cars, Locomotives, Structures, and Miscellaneous Items.
- Avoid Maintaining Duplicate Data - Shares Information with Ship It! and Ship It! Car Cards
- Allows an unlimited number of images per database item.
- Create an Inventory of your Collection for Insurance Purposes.
- Calculate Weight for Rolling Stock and Passenger Cars
- Store Prototype Pictures and Information-
you may have many digital images (along with information) of cars or structures that you want to build or buy. Store this information in Railbase! Keep in mind that you can store unlimited pictures of these items. Keep a database of items that you wish to model. Organize your notes and pictures!
- Preventative Maintenance
- enter in your inspection items and let your computer keep track of your cars adherence. The database will keep track of when inspection is due, which cars (and which items on that car) pass or fail, and notify you of "redflagged" cars (triggered when failures pass a threshold which you set). Print blank forms to fill out "on the bench".
- Modeling Standards - Develop your own modeling standards and track which of your cars adhere to them. Keep track of which cars need the grabs or stirrups replaced, or which ones need new wheel sets or couplers.
- Custom Queries
- Create and save your own custom queries. Do you want to know which cars in your fleet are colored boxcar red, are 40 feet long and were placed in service during the 1950's? Do you want to know which of your type XM boxcars meet all of your modeling standards?
- Store Prototype Information - Fields for truck type, car length, car manufacturer, placed in service date, rebuild date, and more. Store paragraphs of information if you wish.
- Set Modeling Goals and Store Modeling Information -
Track which cars you plan to match exact prototypes and which cars need only be believable representations. Store paragraphs of modeling information for future reference, and then have easy access to this information with custom querying.
- Ideal for clubs and large layouts - you can track ownership of each car (and even their owner's addresses). The modeling standards and preventative maintenance features help keep your fleet up-to-date and problem-free.
- Browse, Sort, and Report! - Multiple sorts on the major browse screen. Locate any car with ease. Many reports (choose your sort and perform reports on custom queries).
- Track Car Value, Locomotive DCC Settings and more!
- Import / Export - via comma-delimited files to spreadsheet programs and databases.